Sundos did her bachelor's degree in Clinical Nutrition, Faculty of Applied Sciences at King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia. She completed her one-year internship at three different hospitals then earned her license to practice as a Clinical Dietitian. Moving on, she worked as a Teaching Assistant for a year then completed her master's degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology at Columbia University, USA. Afterward, she went back to Saudi Arabia to work for a year before going on to complete her PhD studies at Loughborough University with a focus on the effect of exercise and nutrition on health. She’s passionate about fitness and nutrition along with health promotion and uses her time on social media to educate people about ways to improve their eating patterns and behaviours, along with enhancing wellbeing and promoting health.
Easy Start: Nutrition and Physical Activity Education Program
- An educational curriculum designed based on Social Cognitive Theory aimed to educate newbies wanting to improve their health and learn about exercise and nutrition using evidence-based guidelines. The program included 5 lesson plans and graphicly designed handouts and teaching materials.
Nutritional Status in Women with Genital Tumors: a cross-sectional study
- Research was selected to be presented as a Scientific Poster at the 6th Scientific Forum for Students of King Abdulaziz University
- Research was selected to be presented as a Scientific Presentation and Poster at the 11th Applied Medical Sciences Students Annual Meeting
- Speaker, Sports Nutrition course, Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University, 2019
- Speaker, Improve Eating Patterns Workshop, 2019
- Leader of Organization Committee, 11th Applied Medical Sciences Students Annual Meeting, 2015
- Speaker, Sports Nutrition 101for Collegiate Athletes at St. Frances College, Apr, 2018