Tackling trolling and sexual harassment
Presented By Dr Line Nyhagen
Tackling trolling and sexual harassment is part of the University’s activities to mark and celebrate International Women’s Week 2020. This event will be open to both staff and students and will focus on the issue of trolling and sexual harassment, how it is being tackled at Loughborough, and the steps we need to take in future to provide support to those who need it and create a zero tolerance campus.
The schedule is as follows:
- 2.00pm: Introduction from Dr Line Nyhagen
- 2.05pm: Presentation (Dr Sian Lewis)
- 2.25pm: Presentation (Manuel Alonso)
- 2.45pm: Presentation (Ruth Casey)
- 3.05pm: Group discussion
- 3.15pm: Group feedback
- 3.25pm: Panel Q&A
- 3.40pm: Summary and close (Dr Daniel Rhind)
- 3.45pm: Networking
- 4.00pm: Event finish
This event has been organised by the School of Social Sciences and Humanities in collaboration with the School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences.
Contact and booking details
- Free to attend
- Booking required?
- Booking information
- This event will be open to both staff and students. Staff should book a place through the Learning section on my.hr