As a valued part of our community of alumni and friends, you can help all our students and graduates achieve their potential.
We would be delighted if you would like to support Loughborough University and the School of Social Sciences and Humanities in one of the following ways:
- as an expert – to share career experiences with students and graduates, mentor, or give us advice through a focus group, advisory board or committee.
- as an employer – to offer placements, internships, company visit days or graduate employment opportunities.
- as a donor or sponsor – to make a charitable donation to support good causes at Loughborough, such as scholarships or advances in research.
- as an advocate – to spread the word about Loughborough’s achievements and ambitions and introduce the University to your networks.
- in other ways with the possibility to elaborate.
Please let us know how you can help by filling in this expression of interest form, return the form by email to email@example.com, and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you in more detail.