This 2-day workshop aims at bringing together academics and PGRs working with young people on the themes of identity and politics. It is linked to the Leverhulme project ‘Young people’s politicisation in diaspora’ – http://www.youth-diaspora-politics.org – and it will give Elizabeth Mavroudi (principal investigator) and Cintia Silva Huxter (research assistant) the opportunity to showcase the preliminary results of the project.
- Professor Myria Georgiou, LSE
- Dr Daniel Faas, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr Caitriona Ni Laoire, University College Cork
- Dr Anastasia Christou, Middlesex University
- Dr Bahar Baser, Coventry University
- Dr Ahmed Erdi Ozturk (via Skype), Linköping University, Sweden
- Dr Elisabetta Zontini, The University of Nottingham
Contact and booking details
- Cintia Silva Huxter
- Email address
- Booking required?
- Booking information
- To book a place, please contact Cintia Silva Huxter