This Discussion will focus on the next generation of inorganic thin-film solar cells based on Earth abundant non-toxic materials. The meeting is for all researchers working on inorganic materials for thin-film photovoltaics including established and early-career scientists, post-graduate students and industrial researchers.
- David Mitzi (Introductory lecture) Duke University, United States
- Aron Walsh (Closing remarks) Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Mirjana Dimitrievska, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- Charlotte Platzer-Bjorkman, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Byungha Shin, KAIST, South Korea
- Susanne Siebentritt, Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Jiang Tang, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Thomas Unold, Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin, Germany
- Su-Huai Wei, Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China
- Alex Zunger, University of Colorado Boulder, United States
Click here for further information and registration. Early bird registration deadline 16th May 2022.