Self-Care Sundays: Yoga class
About this event
In this Sunday session we can begin to learn the tools to manage stress and anxiety, and simply take some much needed time out.
This 60 minute Yoga class will introduce you to breathing techniques and ways of moving that will calm the body and mind. We’ll be slowing it down, moving in ways that feel good and serve us well.
Includes a compassionate relaxation/meditation at the end of the class, leaving you feeling restored and revitalised for the week ahead.
Suitable for ALL levels and bodies.
About workshop facilitator Isabella Holder:
They completed my 200YTT in Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga in May 2019 and in 2020 created Slow & Flow Yoga.
The main focus of Slow & Flow is teaching mindful and accessible yoga. Classes aim to provide a time for self-care, self-love and a time for self-exploration, with the intention of providing a space for individuals to reconnect with their bodies and minds.
What you will need:
- A yoga mat (if you don’t have one, don’t worry a ‘you sized’ space on the floor with a blanket can work.)
- Comfy clothes. Anything that you can move around in.
- Cushions or pillows for padding the body and extra comfort where needed (optional).
- A blanket or two to keep you warm during the end relaxation and to pad any areas of the body where needed (optional).
- Yoga blocks or books stacked up to modify poses where necessary (optional).
- Anything that will help you to feel peaceful such as essential oils, candles or fairy lights.
This workshop is part of Self-Care Sundays - regular online events encouraging you to take some time out for yourself, relax and de-stress. These events combine creative workshops with mindfulness techniques and practices.
Contact and booking details
- Rachel Fitzpatrick
- Email address