Parliament for researchers: impact and engagement at the UK Parliament
About this event
Do you want to have an impact in the UK Parliament?
Discover how your research could broaden debate and inform our democracy. At this interactive, practical training event, you will learn:
- The role and processes of the UK Parliament
- How research is used at the UK Parliament
- How to identify opportunities to feed your research into Parliament’s work
- How to frame and communicate your research in a policy context
You will leave with an action plan, plenty of resources and the chance to join our alumni network for further opportunities and support from Parliament.
This event is aimed at academic researchers as well as those working in policy brokerage/research impact roles.
If the fee is a barrier to your attendance, please contact the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (T: 020 7219 3475, E: email@example.com) - we may make exceptions in some circumstances.
Contact and booking details
- Corporate Communications
- Telephone number
- 01509 222224
- Email address
- £40 (includes refreshments and lunch)