Our pledge to you - Loughborough campus
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of us in 2020. At Loughborough University, our number one priority is the health and safety of our students and staff. The measures we have put in place are some of the most thorough and balanced in UK higher education. In fact, they have been issued to all British universities as a model of good practice by Universities UK. When you join us in 2020/21, we will offer you one of the best student experiences in the UK.
Hygiene measures for your safety
- Free coach collection from airport to University accommodation
- Safe isolation in University accommodation, if required
- One-way systems and barriers to aid social distancing
- Hand sanitiser stations across campus
- Medical centre based on campus
- 24-hour health, safety and security support from University staff
For the latest information on how we are keeping everyone safe on campus visit our coronavirus webpages.
- Ranked first in THE Best Student Experience on eight occasions since 2006
- 100+ clubs and societies
- Number one sports university in the UK
- International Day: an annual campus celebration of global nations and cultures
- Biggest student fundraising organisation in the UK, raising £1m each year for charity
High quality teaching and learning
Beautiful campus and award-winning accommodation
Our superb 440 acre single-site campus offers some of the best facilities for every aspect of student life.
- On-site amenities include: academic buildings, laboratories, library, student hubs, restaurants, cafés, nightclub, medical centre, pharmacy, opticians, dentist, mailroom, grocery stores, hairdressers, art and design shop, open spaces, gardens and state-of-the-art sports areas.
- 90 minutes by train to London
- 5,500 rooms on-site student accommodation
Outstanding careers support
We have the largest annual careers fair of any UK university and one-year work placement opportunities on every undergraduate study programme.
There are regular international student careers events, support in applying for graduate jobs and legal guidance on visas for working in the UK.
International student support
We’re here to support you on your journey to Loughborough University.
From visa guidance, travel arrangements, airport pick-ups to accommodation and self-isolation support if needed. We aim to make your journey as smooth as possible. Once you are here, our support continues during and after your studies. You will always be a member of the Loughborough family.