// Students noticeboard
IT Services Learn module: Summer improvements 2019
As of Monday 5th August the 'PC Clinic' Learn module will now be called 'IT Services - Supporting your Digital Learning'.
We are continuing to work in the background improving the content and adding our latest instructional videos and guides to the module, highlighting all of the FREE Services you receive as a student:
- Downloading Specialist Software
- Downloading your FREE Microsoft Office 2016 (on up to 5 devices)
- Accessing your OneDrive for business account (1TB of FREE storage)
- Accessing University materials off campus (VPN)
- Campus resources such as a Printing and PC Availability
Plus many more....
If you are not currently enrolled. The module is open access to everyone so all you have to do is self-enrol here: https://learn.lboro.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=5129
Finally, if you have any feedback or suggestions for the modules content we'd like to hear from you. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org