Visibility and reputation
The Research Quality and Visibility Team helps researchers and academics to raise their profile with the right audiences.
We can help you with
- Support, advice and training on all aspects of REF
- Informing your publication and data strategies for increased peer visibility
- Advising you on the appropriate use of research metrics
- Open Access compliance (REF and UKRI) support and advice - this advice is also available from the Library
- Putting a record of your research on LUPIN and a deposit of your outputs on the Research Repository
Further help and information
- The Institute of Advanced Studies provides excellent opportunities for you to build external visibility and international collaborations.
- The Research Development team can help you improve your academic networks.
- The Partnership Development Team can help you improve your non-academic networks and help you with REF Impact case studies.
- Further details of which teams can help you with your Research and Enterprise Contracts are available here.