Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences Clinic
The monthly clinics give you the opportunity to meet the School’s Enterprise Team to discuss your planned or existing enterprise projects - including engagement with external partners for consultancy, contract or collaborative research, or running short courses.
Book your appointment by replying to the Clinic e-invitation or by emailing Manisha Patel.
The SSEHS Enterprise Clinic team comprises:
- Mark King - Associate Dean for Enterprise
- Dale Esliger - Enterprise theme lead (Lifestyle for health and wellbeing)
- Ash Casey - Enterprise theme lead (Participation in sport and exercise)
- Chris Cushion - Enterprise theme lead (Sport performance)
- Catherine Louch - Enterprise Partnership Development Manager
- Roshna Mistry - Enterprise IP Exploitation Manager
- Lisa Sanders - LUEL Partnership Development Associate
Contact and booking details
- Booking required?