The Library is open 24/7 during the summer exam period, running until 22 June. There are over 1,300 spaces available and you can also book spaces:
- Booths on Level 4
- Study carrels on Levels 1 and 2
- Group study rooms on all four floors
- Individual desks in the silent study area on Level 4 and quiet study on Level 1
You can eat and drink on all four floors of the Library, but please don’t eat (or talk) in the Silent Study area on Level 4.
The Library can get very busy during peak times, so keep an eye out on Twitter @lborolibrary for all the latest information.
In addition to the Library, there are a number of other areas on campus that can be used for study:
- Learning Lounge – James France Building
- Learning Zone – James France
- Learning Stop – Brockington Extension
- Learning Lab – Haslegrave
- Learning Hub – Schofield
- Learning Commons – William Morris
- Learning West – West Park Teaching Hub
- Learning at EHB – Edward Herbert Building
- Wavy Top:
All Lecture theatres and seminar rooms are available to use as study space when vacant. Students can also check with their School for any study spaces available in their buildings.