Our Future Black Talent Programme has been created to supercharge Black students' career prospects and to address the placement progression and awarding gaps between Black and White students at Loughborough University.
We are looking for professionals in industry and education, particularly those who identify as Black, to support our students as mentors. We are particularly interested in mentors with expertise in the following areas:
- Accountancy, Banking and Finance
- Business, Management and Consultancy
- Business/Data Analysis
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering (multi-discipline)
- Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain
- Management Consultancy
- Retail and Financial Industry
- Statistics and Economics
If you are interested in supporting a current Loughborough student, please sign up here.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.