The programme includes:
- 21 October: Black History Month Employer Roundtable
- 28 October: Women In Leadership
- 4 November: Wellbeing in the Workplace
- 11 November: Disability in the Workplace
- 18 November: LGBT+ In the Workplace
The aim is to empower and inspire students through people’s stories and experiences.
Each session will be one to one and a half hours in length and will be held as a panel discussion or as a number of short presentations. Employers involved in this programme include Deutsche Bank, IBM, Microsoft, Morrisons and Volkswagen.
Each event will provide students with the opportunity to ask questions and network with both the speakers and their fellow attendees.
To find out further details about these events and to book on to them, please log into Careers Online.