Nominations are now open for the following categories:
- Master’s student of the year
- PhD student of the year
- Master’s teacher of the year
- PhD supervisor of the year
Two additional categories have been added this year, recognising the work of professional services staff:
- Best PG marketing and recruitment campaign
- Best PG wellbeing initiative
Student winners will receive a £500 prize and an international platform to showcase their work.
Loughborough University has had previous success at these awards with Dr David Fletcher, Senior Lecturer in Sports and Performance Psychology, winning PhD supervisor of the year in 2019.
You can nominate a student or staff member here before the deadline on Sunday 18 April.