// University News
Everything you need to know: Student Enquiries
Student Enquiries are here to help you with the University's administrative processes during your time here.
This includes things such as registering to study at Loughborough, tuition fee loans, managing your student record, exams and graduation.
The team can also direct you to other services if they are unable to help directly.
Student Enquiries can help support you with things like:
- If you need a letter confirming that you are a student (you may need these for things such as Council Tax or opening a UK Bank Account) – you can now download this Student Enquiries website.
- Keeping your personal details (e.g. addresses) up to date via the Self Service portal.
- Queries about the calculation of tuition fees (Payments should be made via the Finance Office website)
- Questions about the Loughborough Scholarship Programme for UK undergraduates
- Collection of your BRP if you are a Tier 4 student
- CAS requests (if you are an existing student and need to apply for a new visa)
- For Doctoral Researchers, advice on PhD progression, including stipend payments, electronic thesis submission and viva examinations
If you have questions about your timetable, programme, taking a leave of absence or withdrawing from the University, you should contact your School in the first instance.
An appointment system is currently in place for students whose query can only be resolved by visiting the Student Enquiries Counter (e.g. for registration). Otherwise, please use the following contact details: