// University News
Students: Are you interested in a study exchange?
Later this month, the University will be holding a virtual International Study Exchanges Fair aimed at providing you with information and advice about the opportunities available for undertaking a study exchange in the next academic year (2021-22).
The event will take place on Wednesday 25 November from 1pm–3pm and will be held virtually.
You will have the opportunity to put your questions to both the central Exchanges Team and your School or Department.
As part of the event, we can also put you in touch with students who have recently returned from their European and international study exchanges so that you ask them directly about their experiences.
What are you waiting for? Register your place online now.
Below are just some of the reasons why you should consider a study exchange:
- Improve your career prospects - approach business issues from another cultural perspective and improve your CV.
- Gain a new outlook – study your subject in a different context. You will find this challenging and highly rewarding.
- Grow an international network of friends – many of the people you meet will remain your friends for the rest of your life, at home and abroad.
- International mobility – we now live in an internationally mobile world. What better time to prepare for this than as a student?
- Build on your life skills – enhance your personal development, increase your employability, improve your confidence and enjoy your life in different ways.
Studying at university is all about new experiences and making the most of the opportunities open to you – so why not come along and see how a study exchange can change your life?
More information about studying abroad can be found on our dedicated webpages.