Overall, we had over 3500 responses, which is 24% of the student population. Thank you all for taking the time to give us your feedback, which we are in the process of acting on. We have highlighted the following key observations so far:
- We are really pleased that the vast majority of students have been able to access course-specific resources and engage effectively with your studies using the various platforms. We have seen that some were finding it more difficult to organise their time to work through the on-demand content and will be working to address this for Semester 2.
- We are also pleased to note that you have been accessing your University email and will be making every effort to make communications using this method as clear as possible. We have also recently published a webpage with more information on the New Government Guidance and some FAQs, should you have any questions in the meantime.
- Remember that the University remains open during this time and we are here to support you. Make sure to contact your Personal Academic Tutors, Module Leaders, Programme Directors or School Admin Teams if you have any questions regarding your studies.
- Over 75% of you know how to access the relevant student support services, but for those of you who don’t, more information about each service can be found here. You can also access these by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, 01509 222050 or through the wellbeing referral form.
- We recognise that opportunities and extra-curricular activities are limited during this time, and want to reassure you that we are making plans for when the Government guidance changes.
- This survey is just one of the ways in which you can share feedback with us. You can also do this through your School Presidents, Course Representatives, SSLCs, Module Leaders and Personal Academic Tutors.
We have shared the results of this survey with each School, who will be working together with your School Presidents to make sure that all of your feedback is acted on.