Perhaps more than ever before, it is important to recognise staff and students who have gone above and beyond to improve the academic experience at Loughborough.
Nominations are being accepted until 28 June 2020 and the different types of awards can be found below:
- Representation: School President of the Year, Course Rep of the Year, Doctoral Researcher Lead Rep of the Year
- Peer Support: Student Coordinator of the Year, Peer Mentor of the Year, PAL Facilitator of the Year
- Department Committees: Department Chair of the Year, Department Committee of the Year, Department Committee Member of the Year, Department Committee Event of the Year, Department of the Year
- Staff Awards: Including the Extra Mile Award, Champion of Peer Support, Champion of Student Representation, Excellence in Teaching Award and the Digital Innovation in Teaching Award
- Overall: Education Team of the Year and the Outstanding Impact Award
The nomination form and a more detailed description of each award can be found here.
If you have worked alongside anyone over the last year who may fit the bill for one of the above, please consider nominating them so they can be recognised for their efforts.
For any additional queries please contact LSU Education Executive Officer, Ana-Maria Bilciu, by emailing email@example.com.