This event is organised in partnership with Loughborough Sport and the School of Sports Exercise and Health Sciences. The event will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
The conference is open to students from any degree subject or year group. If you are interested in any of the following areas, this is the event for you:
- Sports coaching
- Strength and conditioning
- Sports science and performance support
- Sports development
- Marketing, Psychology or Media within the Sports industry.
Overview of Conference:
- Listen to a motivational keynote presentation from an individual who has worked their way to the top in the world of sport
- Attend careers focused workshops led by industry specialists, last year these included organisations such as BBC Sport, Sport England, Sky Sports, Aston Villa, Leicester Tigers
- Pose your questions to the industry-led Q&A panel
More details on specific workshops, guest speakers and how to book you place will be available here soon.