The LSU Action team are working with Leicestershire charity Toys on the Table to collect presents for local children who otherwise may not receive a present to open on Christmas Day.
They asking for donations from students and staff to spread a little Christmas cheer this year. Here's how you can get into the festive spirit with Operation Jingle Bells:
Donate to the Just Giving page:
- You can make a donation to the Just Giving page and a gift will be bought on your behalf and added to the sleigh
Donate a new gift or toy:
- Please spend between £5 - £10 on your gift
- It's important your gift is new and in its original packaging
- If the gift requires batteries, please include these too
- There’s no age limit for toys and gifts but this year LSU want to collect more gifts for 8-16 year olds
Buy a gift from the Amazon wishlist
- Select a gift from the Amazon wishlist here and it will be added to Santa’s sleigh
Donations will close on Saturday 12 December.
More information on Operation Jingle Bells is available here.