13 May 2019
Don’t forget to vote for the Enterprise Awards
Voting is still open for Loughborough University’s annual celebration of academic and entrepreneurial excellence.
This year’s awards recognise achievement across four categories, and the winners will be announced on Tuesday 21 May.
Make sure you cast your vote before the deadline this Sunday (19 May).
More information on the categories and nominees can be found below:
The winner of this category will be decided by a public vote. You are invited to review the nominee profiles and cast your vote by visiting the Awards website.
- Professor Andy Harland and Dr Sean Mitchell – Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering (Sports Technology Institute)
- Professor Mohammed Quddus – Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- Dr Sarah Mills – Geography and Environment
- Professor Vicky Tolfrey and Professor Kathleen Martin-Ginis – Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences (Peter Harrison Centre for Disability Sport)
- Dr Steve Summerskill, Dr Russell Marshall, Dr Abby Paterson and Anthony Eland – Loughborough Design School
- Professor Ed Brown, Dr Richard Blanchard and Dr Jon Cloke – Geography and Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
There are two other categories, ‘Partnership’ and ‘Commercial’, which are decided by an expert panel. You can find out more about the finalists for each of these categories by visiting the awards website.
The achievements of the University’s graduate entrepreneurs will also be recognised this year in a special category, Outstanding Potential. The winners will be profiled and announced at the Awards evening.
Follow the progress of the Awards on Twitter – and be the first to find out who the winners are – by using #LboroEnterpriseAwards.