20 Nov 2018
PhD studentships now available at Loughborough University London
Loughborough University London is accepting applications on a number of studentships for 2019 entry, but hurry - the deadline to apply is Friday 23 November 2018.
The studentships are in the following research areas:
- PhD Studentship: Black Popular Culture
- PhD Studentship: Communication, Innovation and Design
- PhD Studentship: Communication for Social Change
- PhD Studentship: Contemporary European Studies
- PhD Studentship: Designing Access to a Good Life
- PhD Studentship: Evaluating Cultural Value
- PhD Studentship: International and Comparative Management
- PhD Studentship: (Re)designing the Change Agenda
- PhD Studentship: Social Movements
Loughborough University London attracts talented master’s and PhD students from around the world, and works collaboratively with industry to deliver an outstanding package of activities and support for postgraduates.
The studentships cover the full cost of tuition fees for three years’ full-time study. The funding will be given to successful UK, EU and International candidates. Successful UK and EU candidates will also receive a tax-free stipend of £16,777 per year for three years. Additional funding may be provided for field research, travel and conference expenses.
How do I apply?
To be considered for a studentship, you will need an honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent overseas qualification. Current master’s students are encouraged to apply. Candidates will also need to supply a research proposal as part of their application.
For further details on the studentships and how to apply, visit the Loughborough University London website.