Current Students and Staff

// University News

Notice stating 'students, register to make your mark'

25 Oct 2017

Register to have your say in future elections

As a student, you are able to register to vote both at your home address and your term-time address.

This means you are able to have your say no matter where you’re staying, whether it is in halls of residence, private accommodation or back at home.

The University is committed to supporting you to take part in elections, whatever you choose to do. By signing up, you can participate in local or national elections taking place (although you can only vote once in national elections).

To make sure you can vote, log in to Student Self-Service and let us know if you would like us to notify Charnwood that you would like to be on the Electoral Register.

To find out more about the Electoral Register, visit Charnwood Borough Council’s website