15 Nov 2017
Amazon Lockers now available in Herbert Manzoni
A new Amazon Locker is now available for use in the Herbert Manzoni building, so that you can easily Click and Collect on campus.
With a busy Christmas period approaching, the new Amazon Locker system will offer a quick and simple way to order your gifts and parcels.
Students living in town can also order to these Lockers, avoiding missed deliveries and waiting around for the post.
You can select One-Day or Standard delivery as usual, and then pick up your parcel at a time that is convenient to you – without the queues!
This facility is available to anyone (staff and students) who are shopping through Amazon by following 5 simple steps:
- Find the locker called ‘Orkney’ by searching for a locker near LE11 3TU
- Add the locker to your address book: visit amazon.co.uk/add
- Shop as usual and select the locker as your delivery address at checkout
- Receive a code once your order has been delivered
- Go to the locker and enter your code
Lockers are accessible Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 5pm, and during term time on a Saturday from 9am until 2pm.
You can search for other Lockers at amazon.co.uk/findalocker
The Herbert Manzoni building has been newly refurbished, now housing print, post and parcels all together in a creative, spacious and accessible area for visitors.