Ideas to Impact Loughborough
- 20 June 2023 - 21 June 2023
About this event
This two-day bootcamp is designed to support PhD students and early career researchers to recognise and explore opportunities to commercialise their research.
You will leave with the tools and knowledge to identify and assess commercial opportunities and negotiate the path to commercialisation.
Over the two days, you will have the opportunity to:
- explore your entrepreneurial potential
- network and collaborate with early career researchers from multi-disciplinary backgrounds
- gain a basic understanding of Intellectual Property (IP) and its importance in business
- discover the pathway to commercialisation, including value proposition, business models, securing grants and the support available through the University
- sell technical ideas to potential partners and investors through an elevator pitch.
After attending the two-day session, you will have the chance to pitch your research to an expert panel to gain feedback and apply this to your own future ventures. This will take place as a hybrid event on 27 June and more details will be shared with confirmed attendees.
- Monalie Bandulasena
- Send email
- Booking required? Yes
- Spaces on the workshop are limited, so early booking is advised.
- Book now