Dr Andrea Lagna
Lecturer in International Management and Innovation, Programme Director for MSc International Business
Dr Andrea Lagna is Lecturer in International Management and Innovation. He is part of the International Business, Strategy and Innovation (IBSI) group.
Andrea is an active researcher in the academic fields of International Political Economy, Organization Theory, and Information Systems. He is currently conducting ethnographic research on:
- How quantitative hedge funds use artificial intelligence.
- The role of fintech firms in financial inclusion initiatives.
He has previously published qualitative research on the use of financial derivatives by governments and corporate organizations.
Andrea teaches at undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA level and currently leads modules in:
- ‘International Corporate Governance and Firms’ (BSc level);
- ‘Fintech Innovations and Global Markets’ (MSc level);
- ‘Managing the Global Firm’ (MBA level).