Nigerian postgraduate Lola Bankole explains the benefits of her postgraduate degree programme and how she settled in on campus.
Supercharge your career with a Masters or MBA
Commercially relevant and underpinned by the very latest research, our highly popular one-year masters programmes and AMBA-accredited one-to-two year MBA programme will help you achieve your career ambitions.
At Loughborough, we’re passionate about developing well-rounded, highly employable graduates who are ready to make a difference.
- Top-10 UK business school
- We are proud to hold triple-accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA)
- Generous scholarships worth up to 20% of Masters' fees and 40% of MBA fees
- Central UK location just 90 minutes from London
Our Masters Programmes
We offer career-accelerating programmes across a wide range of subject areas - Finance and Economics, Management, Marketing, HRM and Work Psychology, Information Management and Business Analytics.
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Economics and Business Strategy
- MSc Economics and International Business
Our AMBA-accredited MBA with Internship
The Loughborough MBA degree is designed to equip you with the skills to become an elite performer in business, accelerate your career, and give you the knowledge to know how to maximise business performance in a global environment.
As an AMBA-accredited MBA you will study as part of an international cohort of experienced managers and professionals, sharing different perspectives and ideas which help you develop.
You have the opportunity to study full-time over 1 year, or over 2 years including a 45-52 week professional internship.
Scholarships worth up to 20-40% Fees
At Loughborough we offer a range of scholarships and bursaries to attract the very best applicants.
Automatically applied merit-based scholarships for full-time applicants:
- 20% Fee Loughborough University Excellence Scholarship - for those with a first class degree or international equivalent
- 10% Fee Loughborough University Scholarship - for those with a 2:1 degree or international equivalent
Automatically applied merit-based scholarships for self-funding applicants:
- 40% Fee Scholarship - for those with a 2:1 or above bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) PLUS a minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience.
- 25% Fee Scholarship - for those with a 2:1 or above bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) PLUS a minimum of 3 years’ managerial experience.
There are also an extensive range of university-wide bursaries, scholarships and external loans available, many of which need to be applied for separately. In some instances availability may be limited and deadlines may apply.
Tuition fees are listed at the bottom of each course page.
Funding for International students, including school-specific international scholarships and bursaries
Supercharge your career
Choosing to study postgraduate can significantly boost your career prospects.
Over 96% of our postgraduate students were in work and/or further study six months after graduating (DHLE 2016)
In addition, we are rated highly in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2018 for graduate employability.
- 2nd in UK for Graduate Prospects in Accounting and Finance
- 2nd in UK for Graduate Prospects in Business studies
- 4th in UK for Graduate Prospects in Economics
Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- As a postgraduate student at the School of Business and Economics you have access to the EFMD Global Talent Network global internship and graduate job portal
- Award winning careers support on campus and the UK's largest on-campus careers fair, attended by hundreds of major employers every year
Central UK Location
Our stunning campus is one of the largest in the UK. Surrounded by beautiful English countryside Loughborough a market town situated just 90mins from London, nearby to major cities such as Birmingham, Leicester, plus East-Midlands Airport.
George Hones, former Postgraduate Executive Officer from Loughborough Students' Union busts some of the common myths associated with postgraduate study including cost, employability, accommodation and student experience.