At Loughborough we offer a range of scholarships and bursaries to attract the very best applicants. These include:
Automatically applied merit-based scholarships for full-time applicants:
- Loughborough University Excellence Scholarship - worth 20% fees. For those with a first class degree or international equivalent
- Loughborough University Scholarship - worth 10% fees. For those with a 2:1 degree or international equivalent
- Loughborough University Alumni Bursary - worth 10% fees. For all Loughborough University alumni.
There are also an extensive range of university-wide bursaries, scholarships and external loans available, many of which need to be applied for separately. In some instances availability may be limited and deadlines may apply.
- English Government Master's loans worth up to £10,609 for eligible UK/EU students
- Special loans have been created for postgraduate study if you normally live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.