George Hones, former Postgraduate Executive Officer from Loughborough Students' Union busts some of the common myths associated with postgraduate study including cost, employability, accommodation and student experience.
Open up a world of possibilities with a master's from a Top-10 UK business school
Are you currently considering your options for after you graduate? Come along to our Master's Open Day and find out how a master's from a Top-10 UK business school could help you open up a world of career possibilities and stand out to employers.
Reasons to attend
Gain an Overview of our Programmes
Subject areas include Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics, Information Management, HR and Work Psychology
You chance to ask our programme directors, admissions staff and current MSc students any questions you may have about our degrees, entry requirements, scholarships or life as a Loughborough MSc student
Campus Tour (optional)
for those new to Loughborough's stunning single-site campus
Jiaxing on the applied nature of his Economics course, helpful staff and the outstanding opportunities to develop his employability, including campus events by world-renowned employers.
Our Master's Programmes
- MSc Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Management (Joint programme, based in London)
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Economics and Business Strategy
- MSc Economics and International Business
Choosing to study postgraduate can significantly boost your career prospects.
It's an important career decision, as is choosing where to study. Here are some key facts about Loughborough's School of Business and Economics.
- Consistently rated as a Top-10 Business School by national league tables - see our latest rankings
- We are triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA - this means all our teaching, research and facilities have been independently validated by the leading accrediting bodies in business and management education
- Over 96% of our postgraduate students were in work and/or further study six months after graduating (DHLE 2016)
- Top-5 in the UK for 'Graduate Prospects' in Business, Accounting and Finance - The Times and Sunday Times, 2019
- University of the Year, 2019 - The Times and Sunday Times, 2019
Fees and Funding
- Scholarships worth up to 20% fees
- 10% Loughborough alumni bursary
- Student Loans worth up to £10,609 for eligible UK/EU students
Tuition fees are listed at the bottom of each course page.
- Funding for UK/EU students, including school-specific scholarships and bursaries
- Funding for International students, including school-specific international scholarships and bursaries
Stewart Mason building
2:00pm - Registration and refreshments
2:30pm - Overview presentation on our postgraduate programmes, plus student presentation
3:00pm - Q&A with Programme Directors, admissions staff and current students
4:00pm - Optional campus tour
Location and Maps
Loughborough is based in the centre of England, just 90mins from London and surrounded by beautiful English countryside. It's close by to several major cities (Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham).
Explore 360 degree tours of our four postgraduate halls on campus, including our outstanding reviews.