Dr Oksana Adamyk PhD, Specialist (Honours) degree
University Teacher in Accounting and Finance
Oksana Adamyk is a University Teacher in Accounting and Finance at the School of Business and Economics. Prior to joining Loughborough in 2019, she was the Head of Department of Economic Expertise and Business Auditing at Ternopil National Economic University in Ukraine. Previously, she headed Department of Accounting and Finance (2013-2014), as well as Department of Accounting in Public Sector of Economy (2012-2013) at the same university.
As a young researcher, Oksana won a Scholarship from Government of Ukraine for Young Scientists (2008-2010) and Scholarship from Rector of Ternopil National Economic University for Young Scientists (2007).
She holds a Specialist Diploma (Honours) degree (equivalent to a Bachelor Diploma (Honours) degree in Accounting and Audit) from Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University and doctorate in Accounting, Audit and Analysis from Ternopil National Economic University (both: Ukraine).
Oksana also participated in designing and building the International educational course “Internal Control and the COSO framework: Application to the university sector” (2018-2019). The project was developed in cooperation with Nord University Business School (Norway), Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ternopil National Economic University, and Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (threesome: Ukraine).
Oksana is author of 1 Monography, 4 Textbooks, 3 Lecture Books, Chapters in 3 Collective Monographs and articles.
Her research interests are focused on three areas: 1) Reforming Public Sector Accounting in emerging and developing economies; 2) Auditing; 3) An Interdisciplinary Perspective of Accounting, namely Implementation of Information Systems and Technologies into Accounting and Auditing. The research interests also include the issues of Using the Blockchain Technology for Accounting and Auditing. In her research, she applies how to use Blockchain technology for corporations, public sector accounting, open funds and public ledgers. Her research provides practical implications for the design of work environments.
- Adamyk, O.V. (2018) Computer Accounting System: Information Technologies of Data Processing. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. 198 p. [in Ukrainian]. ISBN 6137383318.
- Auditing of the Software of Computer Accounting System Adamyk, B Adamyk, N Khorunzhak // CEUR-WS. - 2018
- Fuzzy-multiple approach in choosing time factor for implementation of the innovative project. Chereshnyuk O., Panasyuk V., Sachenko S., Adamyk O. // The 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications 18-21 September, 2019, France – 2019
- The methodology for calculating baseline indicators for budgeting expenditures of budgetary institutions: the case of Ukraine N Semenyshena, N Khorunzhak, O Adamyk, I Sadovska, K Nahirska, ...// Vilnius: Mykolo Romerio universitetas, 2019
- Analysis of Trust in Ukrainian banks based on Machine Learning Algorithms B Adamyk, A Skirka, K Snihur, O Adamyk// DOI: 10.1109/ACITT.2019.8779974 Conference: 2019 9th International Conference on Advanced Computer Information Technologies (ACIT), At Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic, Czech Republic