Liz Robson-Kelly MSc Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, PG Cert Personal and Business Coaching, Qualification in Careers Guidance (QCG), Diploma in Careers Education
Liz Robson-Kelly is Responsible Examiner for the Wellbeing and Work Module on the BPS Accredited, MSc Work/Business Psychology. Liz Teaches on several other modules in discipline of Business and Work Psychology. Her areas of speciality are Positive Psychology, wellbeing, strengths, psychological capital, resilience and coaching.
Liz is a qualified Coach, Positive Psychology Practitioner and Careers Advisor. With a MSc in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology she is a leading practitioner of applied Positive Psychology within the field of education.
She has 15 years vocational experience gained from a range of relevant sectors which include higher education, education and training, social enterprise, welfare to work and graduate recruitment.
- Positive education.
- Teacher and school wellbeing.
- Positive systems psychology.
- Positive work and organisations.
- Liz is also a practicing Positive Psychologist running her social enterprise Worth-it positive Education CIC.
- Liz is a leading expert in Positive Education in the UK. Through leading and running her own social enterprise organisations her work has provided training to over 2500 professionals and practitioners, worked with over 100 schools, directly supported over 1000 children and young people and positively impacted over 40,000 children and young people though indirect wellbeing and resilience interventions such as training and prevention programmes.
- Liz is a Teaching Fellow at Bucks New University, teaching Applied Positive Psychology.
- She sits on the advisory board for the Leeds Becket University, Carnegie Centre of Excellence for Mental Health in Schools.
- She is also a peer reviewer for the European Journal of Applied Positive Psychology.