Doctoral Researcher in Accounting and Finance
Sally Ahmed is a first-year PhD student in the School of Business and Economics, Loughborough University, and a member of the Accounting and Finance discipline group.
- MSc in Accounting, Faculty of Commerce, English Section, Cairo University
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with honours, Faculty of Commerce, English Section, Cairo University
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR), earnings quality, earnings management
- Primary supervisor: Dr Yasser Eliwa
- Secondary supervisor: Prof Noel O’Sullivan
- 'The relationship between earnings quality and corporate social responsibility (CSR): EU evidence'