Doctoral Researcher in Information Management
Ahmad is on study leave for the duration of his PhD starting from April 2018. He currently holds a position as an Information Analyst in IT projects division at the Ministry of Information in Kuwait. He previously worked as a specialist in HR management systems as an HR analytics and IT applications specialist in the Kuwaiti oil industry. He also worked as a Kuwait regional manager for a major custom web development company based in Dubai.
With over nine years of work experience, he has developed a special interest in the field of knowledge and information management as a premise for organisations to develop their capabilities and technology alignment efforts.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Management Information Systems (MIS) from Gulf University for Science and Technology, Kuwait (2007)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) from Kuwait University, with distinction (2016)
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Information Management in Loughborough University
- Knowledge management
- Information management/science
- Absorptive capacity
- Capability-based view of the firm
- Dynamic capabilities
- Microfoundations of capabilities in strategic management
Dr Gillian Ragsdell and Prof Mathew Hughes
Dissertation working title:
Microfoundations of Internal Absorptive Capacity in an Information Management Process.