17 Aug 2017
NSS results put the SBE in the Top 10 for Student Satisfaction!
The 2017 National Student Survey results paint a very positive picture of how undergraduate students feel about our courses – with the SBE ranked well above the national average (of 84%) with an outstanding 94% average satisfaction rating across all of our courses!
The Survey is voted for by nearly half a million students and has been an annual occurrence since 2005. It acts as a platform for students to collectively voice their opinions, which will evidently help to shape the future of their course and their experiences at university.
Some of the SBE's standout rankings include:
- 1st for Overall Satisfaction in Business Studies
- 1st for Overall Satisfaction in Information Services
- 97% Overall Satisfaction in Accounting
- 90% Overall Satisfaction in Finance
- Top 5 in England for Overall Satisfaction in Management Studies
- Top 10 for Overall Satisfaction in Economics
This year we have achieved remarkable success as we placed 1st against 99 other competing universities with our Business Studies courses.
The full NSS results can be found here.