16 April 2019
Apprenticeships Employer Information Session
- April 16th: 08.00 - 10.00
- Sir Richard Morris Building
To book your place, please e-mail Ruth Cufflin: R.Cufflin@lboro.ac.uk.
About this event
Discover how to use the Apprenticeship Levy to make Senior Leaders Apprenticeships work for your organisation at our Employer Information Session on April 16th.
The event will be of particular interest to employers and organisational managers, though individuals interested in Senior Leaders Apprenticeships would be very welcome to attend.
Join us at the School of Business and Economics, to find out more at our breakfast session on Tuesday, April 16th 8.00am.
The Senior Leaders Master’s Apprenticeship Programme offers a great opportunity for your organisation to further develop leadership talent, fill skills gaps and improve organisational performance. In addition, our MSc in Strategic Leadership programme can be fully funded through the Apprenticeship Levy payments.
Our programmes whilst practically linked to the workplace are underpinned by the very latest leadership and management theory.
What qualification will be awarded?
- Successful completion of the Senior Leaders Master’s Apprenticeship Programme leads to the award of a Loughborough University MSc in Strategic Leadership or Executive MBA
- There is also the opportunity to achieve a professional qualification through the Chartered Management Institute or the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
Who is the Senior Leaders Apprenticeship aimed at?
- Managers with at least three years’ leadership experience who are looking to develop their strategic leadership capabilities
- The programme is suitable for candidates from all functional areas
- A first degree is not always necessary as aptitude and extensive work experience are also considered as part of the admission process
Why Choose Loughborough University’s School of Business and Economics for my Master’s Apprenticeship?
- Over 30 years’ experience in designing and delivering award-winning executive education
- Master’s qualification quality assured by the triple-accredited School of Business and Economics
- Highly experienced work-based learning team including mentors providing support to apprentices and their organisation
- Vicki Unwin
- 01509 222160
- Send email