- Research Associate, Department of Physics, Loughborough University, UK (2017 - present)
- PhD in Experimental Physics, Loughborough University, UK (2014-2017) Supervisor: Dr. Kelly Morrison
- BSc Physics and Sports Science (1st Class Honors), Loughborough University, UK (2011-2014)
- Thin Films – Deposition of alloys, oxides and heavy metals.
- Magnetism – Spin Seebeck Effect in Ferromagnetic and Ferrimagnetic systems.
- X-ray Analysis – Bulk and interfacial characterisation and interaction.
- Neutron Scattering – Reflectometry to probe the depth profile magnetisation.
© 2020 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.