News and events
EPSRC NetworkPlus 2016-19 - 'Classical and Quantum Aspects of Emergence and Physics Far From Equilibrium'
18 and 19 December 2017, Loughborough University
Loughborough University will host the 2017 General Network Discussion Meeting of the EPSRC NetworkPlus in Emergence and Physics Far From Equilibrium. The Network brings together more than 240 researchers at more than 40 UK universities, research institutes, industrial and commercial organisations to tackle the EPSRC Grand Challenge in Emergence and Physics Far From Equilibrium.
The meeting will be held in the Schofield Building on Loughborough University's campus. The conference dinner will be on Monday evening and will be held in Holywell Park, close to the on campus accomodation options
- Andre Barato, Max Planck Institute, Dresden
- Claudio Chamon, Boston University
- Haig Farris, D-Wave Systems Inc.
- Ian Ford, UCL
- Rob Jack, University of Cambridge
- Stefan Kehrein, Universität Göttingen
- Gerhard Kirchmair, University of Innsbruck
- Hannah Price, University of Birmingham
- Julia Yeomans, University of Oxford
- Riccardo Zecchina, Bocconi University
New confirmed speakers:
- Richard Blythe, King’s College London
- Peter Sollich, King’s College London
Registration now closed.
All further enquiries to SCI-Events@lboro.ac.uk