School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
Postgraduate & Professional Development Programmes Manager
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Strategic leadership of the postgraduate and professional development portfolio;
- Co-ordinating the School’s postgraduate taught, collaborative and research programme teams including recruitment, induction, assessment and associated activities;
- Co-ordinating the School’s Placements and industrial engagement activities;
- Manage the Level 7 Systems Apprentice Programme offering for the School;
- Co-ordination of accreditation, Annual Programme and Periodic Programme reviews; and
- Membership to various School and cross-University working groups and committees (LTC, CSC, SPALT, IAB, PGT/R SSLCs, RALG, PGTForum etc.).
© 2020 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.