Reza Gheisari MSc
PhD Research Student
Reza graduated with a BSc in Manufacturing Engineering from Azad University (Najafabad, Iran). After three years working in the industry he joined the University of Manchester (UK) to study an MSc in Advanced Manufacturing Technology and Systems Managemen, the focus of his dissertation was on additive/subtractive (hybrid) manufacturing of micro injection moulds.
Reza is currently a full-time PhD research student and a part-time research assistant in additive manufacturing research group (AMRG) at Loughborough University working on additive manufacturing of 3D metamaterials.
PhD Thesis Title: Laser Additive Manufacturing of Metamaterials for Radio Frequency and Microwave Application
- Additive Manufacturing/3D printing
- Laser Additive Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Process Development
- Novel Materials, Metamaterials, Ceramics, Polymers and Composites
- Material Characterisation & Testing
- Injection Moulding