Muhammad Yadudu MSc, BSc
PhD Research Student
Muhammad's primary education was in Nigeria and in 2008 proceeded to the USA for his Undergrad in Mechanical Engineering. Muhammad obtained his BSc. In Mechanical Engineering in 2012. He then went to Canada for a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering where he obtained an MSc. In 2015. Muhammad has since been in Nigeria working for one of the leading Power Distribution Companies (Kaduna Electric) as one of their strategy and project development analyst.
Currently working with Dr. Richard Blanchard.
Full Scholarship for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) in NIgeria
External roles and appointments:
- Member – American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member – Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- Member – National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) USA
- Member – Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Registered Engineer in Nigeria (COREN Member)
Outline of main research interests:
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Rural Off-Grid Communities
- Sources of Renewable Energy in Sub-Saharan Africa
Grants and Contracts:
- 2018 - 2021 PTDF – Sustainable Energy Solutions for Rural Off-Grid Communities in Nigeria (optimization of solar water pumping machine)