Ce Liang PhD, MSc, BEng
Dr Ce Liang joined Loughborough University as a Research Associate, after completing his post-doctoral research work at Brunel University London in 2020. Benefiting from 6 years’ experience of closely collaborating with industry, Dr Ce Liang has developed expertise in systems engineering, crashworthiness and advanced metal forming technology.
PhD in Engineering, University of Sussex, 2018
MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Imperial College London, 2014
BEng in Automotive Engineering, University of Sussex, 2013
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Lightweight structures and crashworthiness
- Advanced manufacturing
- Vignjevic R, Liang C, Hughes K, Brown JC, DeVuyst T, Djordjevic N, Campbell J. A numerical study on the influence of internal corrugated reinforcements on the biaxial bending collapse of thin-walled beams. Thin-Walled Structures. 2019;144:1-12.
- Liang C, Wang CJ, English M, Mynors D. A numerical study on the response of cold-formed dimpled steel columns to lateral impact loads. Engineering Structures. 2018;163:167-176.
- Liang C, Wang CJ, Nguyen VB, English M, Mynors D. Experimental and numerical study on crashworthiness of cold-formed dimpled steel columns. Thin-Walled Structures. 2017;112:83-91.