21 May 2018
Loughborough students nominated for most influential woman at university
Nine inspiring women who are current students at Loughborough have been nominated in The Tab’s ‘Top 100 most influential women at university’.
The website has shortlisted outstanding female students from over 25 universities in the UK and now the public has the chance to vote.
The Loughborough students nominated are:
- Lydia Andrew – campaigner and ulcerative colitis survivor
- Ella Bolster – Loughborough cheerleader coach
- Kes Browne – Loughborough BAME women’s officer
- Kathryn Bryce – Scottish Women’s Cricket team captain
- Becky Coughlan – international volunteer and LSU’s Disability Officer
- Nicole Analise Cox – Engineering student and Media Officer
- Damola Ososanya – campaigner for mental health, women and BAME
- Phoebe Tomlinson – dedicated Hockey Club player and fundraiser
- Hanila Lucira Wambogo – helping women into STEM careers
Those who reach the top 30 will attend a mentoring event led by J.P. Morgan in London.
Voting closes at 5pm on Wednesday 18 April and you can support your favourite by visiting the website.