Centre staff are interested in supervising research students on topics related to their research interests, as listed below.
Click on a staff member's name to see more detail about their area of expertise.
- Assessing mathematics
- Domain-general cognitive factors and mathematics
- Mathematical expertise
- Mathematical learning and student engagement
- Mathematical thinking and reasoning
- Mathematics teaching and teacher development
- Numerical cognition
- Social and cultural aspects of teaching and learning
- Technology-enhanced learning