It will be held in CC.021 James France on Thursday 23 May 2019. The event will last all day.
Our speakers for the Symposium will be:
- Lara Alcock - Loughbough University
- Valeria Giardino - French National Centre for Scientific Research
- Kate McCallum - University of Brighton
- Chris Sangwin - University of Edinburgh
- Keith Weber - Rutgers University
As well as the talks, there will be a poster session organised by Ben Davies. A call for submissions for this can be found below.
Further details and registration
Attendance at the Symposium itself is free of charge.
There will be a conference dinner, held at The Basin,which will be pay-your-own-way on the night, though prior registration is required to confirm the numbers in advance.
The registration will close on 16 May.