- 2016 - Lecturer in Statistics, Loughborough University
- 2012 - 2016 Research Fellow, University of St Andrews
- 2008 - 2011 Statistician/Mathematical modeller, Australian Government Geoscience Australia
- PhD, Keio University, Japan
- MSc, Keio University, Japan
My general research interest is in the science of data, Data Science. Data and models - measurement and description of phenomena - they have been the foundation of modern sciences. For the several years my research activities lie on the intersection of statistics and subject matter sciences, with a particular focus on environmental/ecological sciences. My research concerns how statistical consideration contributes to advancing our knowledge and understanding of phenomena of interest.
- MAB171: Applied Statistics
- MAB270: Statistical Modelling