- 2016 - Present: Lecturer then Senior Lecturer in Mathematics, Loughborough University
- 2014 - 2016: Lecturer (Fixed Term), University of Bristol
- Jan - April 2014: Visitor, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn
- 2012 - 2014: Postdoc, Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Sept - Dec 2010: Visiting Researcher, University of Basel
- PhD: University of Kent (2011)
- Birational Geometry: Classification of Fano-Mori Spaces in higher dimensions, K-stability, Rationality questions.
- Stable rationality of higher dimensional conic bundles, Épijournal Geom. Algébrique, 2 (2018), Art. 5, 13 pp., joint with Okada Takuzo.
- On a conjecture of Tian, Mathematische Zeitschrift, 288 (2018), no. 1-2, 217-241, joint with Ivan Cheltsov and Josef Schicho.
- Birationally rigid pfaffian Fano 3-folds, Algebraic Geometry , (2018) Volume 5, Issue 2, pp.160-199, joint with Okada Takuzo.
- On pliability of del Pezzo fibrations and Cox rings, J. Reine Angew. Math. (Crelle’s Journal), 2017 (723), pp.101-125.
- Mori dream spaces and birational rigidity of Fano 3-folds, Advances in Mathematics, 292 (2016), 410-445, joint with Francesco Zucconi.
- Non-rigid quartic 3-folds, Compositio Mathematica, volume 152 (2016), pp. 955-983, joint with Anne-Sophie Kaloghiros.
- Nivedita Viswanathan (Sept 2021 - June 2023)
- Tiago Guerreiro (Oct 2021 - Sept 2022)
- Fatemeh Rezaee (Oct 2020 - Sept 2021)
- Enrico Fatighenti (Sept 2018 - Aug 2020)
- Erroxe Etxabarri-Alberdi (Since Oct 2020)
- Tiago Guerreiro (Oct 2017 - Nov 2021)
- Laura Mallinson (Oct 2017 - Nov 2021)
- Erik Paemurru (Oct 2016 - July 2020)
- EPSRC New Horizons Grant (PI): Kähler-Einstein metrics on Fano manifolds; July 2021 - July 2023; £202,211
- EPSRC New Investigators Award (PI): Birational Models of Singular Fano 3-folds; Oct 2020 - Sept 2022; £234,599
- EPSRC-GCRF (Co-I): Capacity building in Africa via technology-driven research in algebraic and arithmetic geometry; Apr 2020 - Mar 2022; £170,892
- GRAnD mini-CDT (PI): Centre for doctoral training to explore Geometry and its applications (internal grant); Oct 2017 - July 2021