Dr Hamid Ahmadinezhad
- 2016 - Present: Lecturer in Mathematics, Loughborough University
- 2014 - 2016: Lecturer (Fixed Term), University of Bristol
- Jan - April 2014: Visitor, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn
- 2012 - 2014: Postdoc, Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Sept - Dec 2010: Visiting Researcher, University of Basel
- PhD: University of Kent (2011)
- Birational Geometry: Classification of Fano-Mori Spaces in higher dimensions, Rationality questions
- Stable rationality of higher dimensional conic bundles, Épijournal Geom. Algébrique, 2 (2018), Art. 5, 13 pp., joint with Okada Takuzo.
- On a conjecture of Tian, Mathematische Zeitschrift, 288 (2018), no. 1-2, 217-241, joint with Ivan Cheltsov and Josef Schicho.
- Birationally rigid pfaffian Fano 3-folds, Algebraic Geometry , (2018) Volume 5, Issue 2, pp.160-199, joint with Okada Takuzo.
- On pliability of del Pezzo fibrations and Cox rings, J. Reine Angew. Math. (Crelle’s Journal), 2017 (723), pp.101-125.
- Mori dream spaces and birational rigidity of Fano 3-folds, Advances in Mathematics, 292 (2016), 410-445, joint with Francesco Zucconi.
- Non-rigid quartic 3-folds, Compositio Mathematica, volume 152 (2016), pp. 955-983, joint with Anne-Sophie Kaloghiros.
- Erik Paemurru (Since Oct 2016)
- Laura Mallinson (Since Oct 2017)
- Tiago Guerreiro (Since Oct 2017)
- Deputy Director of the Centre for Geometry and Applications (Since 2018)
- Associate Member of the EPSRC College (Since 2018)
- Member of the EPSRC Early Career Forum (2017-2019)
- Co-organiser of the Geometry and Mathematical Physics Seminar (since 2016)
- Academic lead on Loughborough's IAS Semester in Geometry (2018-2019)