Integrable Day at Loughborough
A half-day workshop on geometric aspects of integrability will be held at Loughborough University on Friday, November 26, 2021 from 2pm in room EHB.0.02. The speakers are:
- Sonja Hohloch (Antwerp): Geometry and dynamics of semitoric systems
- Yassir Dinar (SQU, Muscat): Algebraic Frobenius manifolds and classical W-algebras
- Johannes Hofscheier (Nottingham): Spherical varieties and tropical geometry
- Alexey Bolsinov (Loughborough): Frobenius pencils and compatible Poisson structures
This meeting is a part of collaborative workshop series on Classical and Quantum Integrability, sponsored by the London Mathematical Society, involving Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Loughborough, Northumbria and York Universities: https://integrable-systems.leeds.ac.uk/cqi-workshop-2021-22/
The meeting will be in hybrid format with the first two talks delivered online. All talks will be broadcast via Microsoft Teams for those unable to attend in person.
Funds may be available to support the attendance of UK research students. Enquiries should be addressed to the organisers: V.Novikov@lboro.ac.uk, A.P.Veselov@lboro.ac.uk.
Registration is required for this event; you can register by clicking on the "Book Now" button below. Registration will close at 5pm on Thursday 25 November. The Microsoft Teams link for those who wish to join online will be distributed to registered participants in the morning on Friday 26 November.
Contact and booking details
- Vladimir Novikov
- Email address
- Booking information
- Registration is required for this event. Registration will close at 5pm on Thursday 25 November.