East Midlands Stochastic Analysis Seminar
Staff at Loughborough University have partnered with collaborators at Oxford, Warwick and York Universities to organise the East Midlands Stochastic Analysis Seminar Series.
- Zdzislaw Brzezniak (York)
- David Elworthy (Warwick)
- Chunrong Feng (Loughborough)
- Zhongmin Qian (Oxford)
- Huaizhong Zhao (Loughborough)
Contact and booking details
- Booking required?
The past East Midlands Stochastic Seminar events can be seen by clicking the University names below:
- Loughborough University - 26 November 2018
- University of Oxford - 25 April 2019
- University of Warwick - 12 June 2019
The East Midlands Stochastic Analysis Seminar has been supported by the London Mathematical Society since 2002.